Friday, November 17, 2017

A Flattering Hoodie

Hello Refashion Co-op. I wanted to make the hooded jacket you see in the picture below. This is a big cozy men's jacket. I liked the length but not the baggy fit.
 
 
I used a favorite hoodie as a guide to mark my new seams.

 
Here you can see how I took the sides in and made the arms shorter.

 
To correct the boxy fit of the jacket, I added some thin elastic inside the jacket. I attached it where it would define my waist a little.

 
That was it. This was perfect to wear with leggings and go out without feeling like my back end was hanging out.

 
Thanks for reading, for more details and pictures go to I Can Work With That.

2 comments:

whatthesew said...

Another great transformation. I have also spied a little worn hoodie lurking in the other side of the wardrobe, might try this myself.

I Can Work With That said...

Go get it whatthesew! 😁